Những cấu trúc tiếng Anh cơ bản và thông dụng nhất
1. S + V + too + adj/ adv + (for someone) + to do something: Quá…để cho ai làm gì… – This structure is too easy for you to remember.
– He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that + S + V: Quá…đến nỗi mà…
– This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.
– He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
3. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for someone) + to do something: Đủ…cho ai đó làm gì…
– She is old enough to get married.
– They are intelligent enough for me to teach them English.
4. Have/ get + something + done (past participle): Nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì…
– I had my hair cut yesterday.
– I’d like to have my shoes repaired.
5. It + be + time + S + V (-ed, P2)/ It’s + time +for someone + to do something : Đã đến lúc ai đó phải làm gì…
– It is time you had a shower.
– It’s time for me to ask all of you for this question.
6. It + takes/ took+ someone + amount of time + to do something: Làm gì…mất bao nhiêu thời gian…
– It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.
– It took him 10 minutes to do this exercise yesterday.
7. To prevent/ stop + someone/ something + from + V-ing: Ngăn cản ai/ cái gì… làm gì…
– He prevented us from parking our car here.
8. S + find + it + adj to do something: Thấy…để làm gì…
– I find it very difficult to learn about English.
– They found it easy to overcome that problem.
9. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/ V-ing: Thích cái gì/ làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì…
– I prefer dog to cat.
– I prefer reading books to watching TV.
10. Would rather (‘d rather) + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive: Thích làm gì hơn làm gì…
– She would play games than read books.
– I’d rather learn English than learn Biology.
11. To be/ get Used to + V-ing: Quen làm gì.
– I am used to eating with chopsticks.
12. Used to + V (infinitive): Thường làm gì trong qk và bây giờ không làm nữa.
– I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.
– She used to smoke 10 cigarettes a day.
13. To be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing: Ngạc nhiên về….
– I was amazed at his big beautiful villa.
14. To be angry at + N/ V-ing: Tức giận về…
– Her mother was very angry at her bad marks.
15. to be good at/ bad at + N/ V-ing: Giỏi về…/ kém về…
– I am good at swimming.
– He is very bad at English.